Holiday Shopping Guide for Travelers: 25 Functional Gifts Under $25
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you click a link and purchase something. I don’t promote items I don’t like, therefore if I am recommending a product/service it is because I truly like it and believe my readers will benefit from it.
'Tis the season of giving! As I have gotten older, I tend to gift more functional and meaningful items. Here's my curated holiday gift guide for my fellow functional gift givers who are on a budget. It includes my favorite Amazon finds under $25 that will keep travel lovers organized, safe, comfortable, plugged in, and will help them preserve memories while traveling.
An organized travel bag makes for a pleasant travel experience.
- Electronics Accessories Case- Travelers often have multiple cords with them. An electronic accessories case helps keep all of your essential tech items organized.
- RFID Travel Wallet- Keep all your money, and important documents like passport, boarding passes, and tickets secure in a travel wallet that blocks against RFID.
- Travel Toiletry Bottles- Organize your toiletries in TSA approved bottles.
- Travel Toiletry Bag- Keep all of your toiletries together.
- Packing Cubes- One thing I never leave the country without are my packing cubes. Seriously, every traveler should have some! They will keep your luggage neat and helps to conserve space.
- Luggage Tags- Good for quick identification of luggage at baggage claim.
- Shoe Bags- Store your shoes without getting your other belongings dirty.
Keep yourself and your belongings safe with the following items:
- TSA Luggage Lock- Helps to secure luggage and provide a peace of mind while traveling.
- Money Belt- Commonly used to discreetly store your cash, cards, and passport.
- Cross body Satchel- A cross body satchel is my preferred bag of choice while traveling because my belongings are secured. For extra protection, I tend to wear my bag with the flap side facing inside.
- Undercover Bra Pouch- A discreet solution to keeping cards and cash out of sight.
- Personal Security Door stopper- Great gift for solo travelers looking to secure rooms from unauthorized entry.
- Infinity Scarf with hidden pouch- Another discreet way of securing belongings like passport, credit cards, and cash.
Essentials to keep you comfortable while traveling:
- Neck pillow, sleep mask, and earplugs set- This set is filled with items to traveling comfortably, especially if you are a sensitive sleeper.
- Travel compression socks- Extremely necessary, particularly for long flights. Compression socks help to increase blood circulation and reduce the risk of swelling.
- Portable travel foot rest- easy to use travel foot rest that can be used on the train, plane, and bus.
- 3D Eye Mask- If traditional eye masks aren't cutting it for you, 3D masks may be a better fit because your eyes won't touch the fabric.
Electronic essentials needed during travel:
- Universal Travel Adapter- Compact travel adapter that covers more than 150 countries.
- Universal Travel Adapter (multi)- Useful for charging multiple electronics at a time.
- Portable Charger- Taking photos sure does drain a battery. I love the convenient size of this necessary travel item.
- Luggage Scale- Great for those who tend to overpack and want to avoid extra luggage fees.
There you have it, 25 functional gifts that won't put you in a hole this holiday season! These are gifts I'm sure any novice or experienced traveler would love!