I've traveled to 28 countries, including many that would be considered high-risk for someone with a peanut allergy, and I've lived to tell the tale. Through trial and many errors, I've learned how to minimize the risks of traveling abroad with a nut allergy. Don't let your nut allergy stop you from seeing the world!Here are vital tips for traveling abroad with a nut allergy:
International travel was not a part of my upbringing, but once I started traveling abroad, it brought about an insatiable desire to see more of the world. One of the most popular questions I get is about how I've been able to travel so much in such a short period of time. Although many of us would probably love to quit our jobs and travel the world, this is unrealistic for many and not the only way to see the world, as I discovered. Walking you through the past eight years of my life, here are my tips for exploring the world either as a student or while working full-time:
What I love most about my travel experiences are the friendships I developed and the interactions I have with people. Sometimes my friends laugh at me because I tend to make buddies in the most random places. But fear not, you do not need to be a social butterfly to meet people. Whether you are traveling solo or just interested in making friends while you travel abroad, here are 5 of my most prized tips that I guarantee will lead you to making a new friend or two.
It took some time, but over the years I have refined my packing system. I use 95% of the stuff I bring and the remaining 5% are items I bring for emergencies that thankfully I don't have to use every time. No matter where I travel in the world, here are the travel items I never leave the house without:
Sign up for your step-by-step guide to planning your dream vacation!